Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
This workshop will discuss what Reactive Programming means, why it doesn’t have to be functional and why everyone is so excited about the ideas behind it.
We will implement our own Observable together, see how observables can drive a UITableView and how networking code can be massively simplified using promises. The workshop finishes with a short tour about more advanced usages of observables like replacing storyboard navigation and advanced user flows.
Register for this seven hour workshop at swissmobidevs.org.
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
- Turn it up to 11 - Scaling Rails to 100k rps