Turning it up to 11 - Scaling Ruby on Rails to 100k rps.
We’ve all heard the “Rails can’t scale” myth, but how far can we scale Rails? This is a story about a one year project scaling a REST API for concert ticketing and e-commerce to huge presale events and the lessons learned on the way.
This talk was given at RUG::B in Berlin.
You can find a recording on YouTube:
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
- Turn it up to 11 - Scaling Rails to 100k rps