Prototyping with Storyboards
Storyboards have grown in functionality over recent years and have become a great tool for prototyping your next app idea. Designables are a great way to preview the visual appearance of your app without starting the simulator and auto layout can help you making prototypes for various form factors.
This talk was given at Code Europe in Krakow and Warsaw.
YouTube link will be available soon.
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
- Turn it up to 11 - Scaling Rails to 100k rps