Hipster Oriented Programming
Not sure if you should order a burrito or a monad for lunch? Get a quick overview of Object Oriented, Functional and Protocol Oriented programming in Swift 2 and learn what all that fuss is about and why you should care.
I gave this talk at Mobilization 2015 in Lodz.
You can watch the full video at YouTube here:
Or just skim through my slides:
If you still want to know more about the whole idea of monads you can read my blog post series on reactive programming.
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
- Turn it up to 11 - Scaling Rails to 100k rps