July 22, 2016
Introduction to Reactive Programming
Learn what Reactive Programming means, why it doesn’t have to be functional and why everyone is so excited about the ideas behind it.
We will implement our own Observable together, see how observables can drive a UITableView and how networking code can be massively simplified using promises.
I will give this talk at Mobilization 2016 in Lodz.
Youtube and slides will be available after the talk.
If you still want to know more about the whole idea of monads you can read my blog post series on reactive programming.
Read more posts from this series:
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
- Turn it up to 11 - Scaling Rails to 100k rps