How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
During UIKonf 2015 I gave a talk about how to implement your own ReactiveCocoa using ideas from Swift like generics and value types.
You can watch the full video at YouTube here:
Or just skim through my slides:
If you still want to know more about the whole idea of monads you can read my blog post series on reactive programming.
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need