June 12, 2017
The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need
Swift 4 finally contains a mechanism for easy serialization. This talk explores the basics of Codables.
This talk was given at swift.berlin #25.
You can find a playground with the examples here.
Read more posts from this series:
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need