Server Side Swift
Hooray, open source Swift finally arrived on Linux in 2015. Let’s see how easy it is to use Swift for your backend and why Swift is a good choice for safe and fast development.
This talk was given at AppBuilders 2017 in Lausanne.
If you still want to know more about the whole idea of server side swift you can read my blog post series on server side swift.
- How to use Functional Reactive Programming without Black Magic
- Hipster Oriented Programming
- What's new in Interstellar 2
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming Workshop
- Server Side Swift
- Prototyping with Storyboards
- Server Side Swift - AppBuilders 2017 Edition
- The Last Guide To Parsing JSON You Will Ever Need